Sunday, March 22, 2009
Posted by Brandy at 4:28 PM
Friday, March 13, 2009
We are so glad he is finally here! Thomas Dalton Henry III aka Trey was born 2/15/09 at 12:51 p.m. He has brought our family so much happiness and brought us closer together. It's strange to have a baby again after so long but feels so natural too like he was always part of our family. Delivery went well for the most part except for him seperating my pubic bone-Ouch! I am doing better too and can walk without a walker now. He is sleeping ok and I'm trying to catch a few zzz's when I can too. Tom is in love with him and cant get enough of his little guy, it has been so fun to see him with a baby boy.
Posted by Brandy at 9:27 AM
Monday, October 13, 2008
6. She is willing to try new things and she is good at everything she tries. She works hard and doesn't give up even when she is challenged. Whether it is cheer, gymnastics, choir or soccer she puts forth her full effort and doesn't give up!
7. She's determined and works hard at school-she is a great student. All her teachers ever say about her is that she is an ideal student. (Dont parents love hearing that!)
9. She is a good friend. She worries about others and wants to be nice to everyone.
Posted by Brandy at 2:33 PM
Friday, October 10, 2008
I am happy to announce that my patient husband will finally have a little buddy! We found out last Friday that we are in fact adding a little boy to the mix. The ultrasound was awesome-a lot has changed since I had Camryn's 8 years ago you could actually kind of tell what you were looking at. They were also able to take some 3-D pictures which were awesome! You could see his cute little face and his little hands wiggling around trying to hide his face. He was also sticking his tongue in and out when we were looking at his face, I told the girls he was saying "na-na here I come". Needless to say we are all in love with him already and SO excited. I am actually a little nervous about the whole thing, I feel like this is unchartered water for me-no brothers growing up and 2 girls for a long time. Everyone has reassured me that I will do fine-I'm sure it will be just as natural as the girl thing was. I'm just not really sure what to do with little boy parts and until recently didn't know that certain things happened early on to little boys-I know you are all laughing that have boys, but that's what I mean-I dont know about little pee-pee's! I am feeling pretty good and getting big but it's all for a good cause-right? Hopefully my next post will be before I have the baby-ha-ha but that's about all for now! The rest of us are doing great- busy with school, soccer, cheer, homework and all the other fun everyday stuff. Hopefully you all haven't given up hope and stopped checking my blog for updates, even though I wouldn't blame you-but thanks for those who still have a little faith in me and my blogging ability.
Posted by Brandy at 8:50 AM
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
After hearing a lot of "crap" (sorry no other word for it) about my lame blogging skills I decided to write a little of what has been going on in our summer. I guess my life is just not as exciting as all of yours or maybe it takes too much time or maybe I am just lame so anyway first things first...
BABY HENRY #3 IS FINALLY ON THE WAY
Actually that could be my best excuse because I "feel like throw up" (in Camryn's words) all the time!! It has been so long since I have been pregnant I truly forgot what this is like and it does seem worse this time. I am so tired and sick I have to set little goals for myself like: wash my bedding and make my bed, make dinner, get dressed and I'm pretty much done for the day. I've enjoyed a lot of TV which I don't usually watch. I am a big sunbather usually but this summer being in the sun just makes the nausea worse. Enough complaining. Here are some things that I like right now:
1. Sonic Lime Rickeys (everyday about a week and half straight)
2. Tuna sandwiches with lettuce and tomatoes. Weird that sounds good being nauseous, huh?
3. Salty things- anything. Now this is weird because I am a sweets girl but not right now at all!
4. Popsicles- any kind.
5. My 2 bathroom breaks a night-already, what the heck!
6. My soft squishy body pillow from Costco which I'm sure I will love even more as tummy gets bigger.
7. My cute husband who is just fine with me laying around all day and having to pick up the slack-big time!
8. My older independent girls who have been so helpful, maybe there is something to a 7 year break-ha ha.
Well there's our big news...besides playing in the sun, a little camping, a 4th of July v-ball tourney, swimming, taking care of my garden, and hanging with the fam that's about all we've been doing. That's a very brief catch up-I will TRY to keep on top of things for you all and post more often. Oh by the way I am 8 weeks along, first official appt tomorrow, wish me luck!
Posted by Brandy at 2:30 PM
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
I cant believe my baby is 7 she is getting so big. for Cam's birthday I wanted to share some reasons I love my Cami.
1. She is truly a gift from Heavenly Father-some of you know she is born on a very signifigant day to our family and I truly believe it was meant to be that way. She shares a birthday with her aunt Michelle, whom she never met. I know she was a gift to bring me happiness on this otherwise sad day and she does bring all of us so much happiness!
2. She is so full of life-I sometimes say she is just "full of it" meaning everything. She has such a love of life and everything in it. She is adventurous and energetic about everything she does and I love that about her.
3. She has such a strong will and spirit. When she was a baby she was such an angel she sometimes was too good that it made me nervous. Now I know she was just preparing me for later. She is a fighter for what she wants and believes and I admire that about her even at such a young age-I hope she doesn't ever lose this quality.
4. She is SO friendly and outgoing. We use to joke when she was little, about 2, she knew everyone in our ward. Who belonged to what family their names and everything, it was amazing. That has continued-she is a social butterfly and is always making friends wherever we go. She will make friends art McDonald's the park anywhere. Then a month later she will refer to them as one of her good friends. With Cam-everyone is her friend.
5. She is hillarious! Her sense of humor is great she loves to make everyone laugh especially her Dad. When she gets a laugh out of him she will keep going until he cant laugh anymore. She keeps all of us laughing.
6. She loves to learn and read and is so smart. She loves books and I constantly catch her reading when she is suppose to be in bed sleeping.
7. She is such a good girl and always tries to do what is right! She loves to work on things she wants to do better and is always trying to be better.
Camcorder-we love you so much and are so glad you are part of our family!!
Posted by Brandy at 9:14 AM
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN TOGETHER? Married, 10 this last December.
WHO SAID "I LOVE YOU FIRST"? Tom, I did soon after.
TAG YOUR IT! BRAG ABOUT YOUR HUBBY ON YOUR BLOG!
Posted by Brandy at 4:09 PM