CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Rifle, CO ever been there...didn't think so.

We made a weekend road trip to see our hard working Dad in Rifle, Colorado. Where is Rifle you ask-about 2 1/2 hours past Price, UT. We left on Thursday planning to come back on Sunday but ended up staying until Tues. because they got hit by a big storm. We swam and hot tubbed and went to Wal Mart, that's about it. Grandma Henry cam with us and that was alot of fun. Oh-they did have a good BBQ restaraunt, which Camryn loved, she could seriously eat 2 full racks of ribs. I did get a chance to start the 3rd Twilight book-I have been putting it off because I cant put it down once I start and so I had to have ample time to read, still working on it. It was nice to lounge around not have to cook, clean or do laundry. I did play referee alot being stuck indoors for 5 days straight, what is it with sisters?? Mindy...Angie?? Just kidding love you guys... Were back home now and had A LOT of snow to welcome us back, thanks to my good neighbors I didn't have to shovel myself out. Thanks to my sweet sis for babysitting our dog Roxi, I know it wasn't easy. All in all good to be home.

8 comments:

{jane} said...

HELLO! HELLO! HELLO!

My day is made, heck, my year is made! I'm so excited you are blogging! woo-hoo! I just had a comment from you AND then Angie and was just floored! Your blog is adorable, and I can't wait to keep up on your life now! We have to go to lunch soon, your family AND you look beautiful! lots of love!

Lori said...

Hey! I feel like this is the most we've communicated this year--aren't bloggs great! Who drove over to CO, just you and Grandma? How fun! I love to read what's up with the fam and Hailey loves to see what Cam Cam is up to. Hopefully the novelty of blogging doesn't wear off because it's been so fun! Anyway, I have a special surprise for you--I dug through my pictures and found the infamous stone washed and brown combination. I might e-mail it to your or post it on our blog if I'm brave enough. Some people may see it and want to charge Mom with child abuse! That's how bad it was! Love you tons!
Lori

P.S. The slide show is so easy, call me and I'll walk you through it. It's a great way to put tons of pictures up!

{jane} said...

Also, the fleece pillows are really easy, but holy 16 activity day girls...that's a bunch! If we go to lunch...I can walk you through how they're done.

The Henry's said...

Brandy I am so jealous that you guys got to go to Rifle, CO...I have always wanted to go there!! No seriously though, I am jealous, we miss Tim! I'm glad you guys had fun though, sounds like it was a nice little getaway!
The book I'm reading is Pillars of the Earth...its not my typical type of book, but if you can get past some of the gut wrenching parts, its a really good read!! Something to occupy your mind on those lonely nights!!!

Angie said...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you how blessed I am to have you in my life. Your my bff and I love you sis. Ango xoxoxo

Unknown said...

Hellllllllllllllooooooooo!
Angie commented on my blog last night and I did some checking around!!!!
So glad to see you/read you!!!
How the crap are you doing?
It has been WAY to long!
Um, we live in western NY and love it! I have 2 kids w/ #3 on the way. Life is good!
Your family is so grown up and just beautiful!
Talk to you soon!

Amy said...

Bran Flakes! Oh I'm so glad you are alive! Can we please get together? My heart aches that we don't keep in touch.

We are the Mayletts said...

What up Holmes! It is so good to make contact with you. I've missed your gutts...Or lack thereof. Keep in touch, Chica.
Dickie