CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Line of the week by Tom

So we took advantage of the nice weather this Easter weekend and went to the driving range with the girls. They love it and it's fun for me and Tom too. Of course this is the first time I have swung a golf club in about 9 months so I'm a little rusty, but Tom was observing me with my first few swings trying to get "the feel" again when he said "C'mon babe get athletic." First of all what exactly does that mean? After laughing for about 5 minutes I asked him. Anyone who knows Tom knows he's a great athlete and that was his way of pointing out that I didn't have it down yet!! He then proceeded to show me how I was standing with my knees straight and butt pointing out-apparently not the proper stance. Maybe I'm not as good as I thought, I will say I did improve after listening to his instruction. I do love that man!!

6 comments:

{jane} said...

nice! ((hehe))

Sara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara said...

I have a perfect mental image of the entire episode... it could have been Matt and I and it would have happened in much the same way! :)

Unknown said...

Ha! "Get athletic", love that!
Fortunately for me my spouse has some athletic 'breathing room'! If I were married to an uber athlete I may not even try!

Angee said...

OK my cool new blogger friend. It's been a week and so it's time for a new post. :)

Just can't wait to learn more about the Henry clan...

Mindy said...

Thats funny. I can just hear him saying that and you cracking up. Tom is so funny.