CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Disneyland

Our family.


Tom and Cam

Is it just me or does Angie not want to bo on this ride??


My cute hubby (he's such a kid at heart)


Jasmine and the girls (I had too many princess pics to post so I chose 1.)


We LOVED the turkey legs!!

We went to Disneyland the week before Spring break and had a blast with our family. I dont think you really appreciate Disneyland until you take your kids there, it is a magical place. It was also a magical kingdom for Tom. He'll be so embarrassed that I'm putting this on here but for some reason the characters (mostly the females) really loved Tom, the first day I thought it was just coincidence but throughout the week everyday there were little things that happened-wanting to get thier picture with just him, shamelessly flirting with him while in the parade and several others that were hillarious-so I think it wont be hard to convince him to go back. What can I say he is a babe! The girls loved it all! Our girls are perfect ages for everything, we went on all the rides together and had a blast! Thanks to G&G Holmes for the wonderful time!!


7 comments:

Angee said...

Here I am freezing, thinking of all the cold weather I have endured the last couple of weeks and then I see Disneyland pictures. Oh the dreams of going there. Hope you lived it up my friend. I do love that place. I can hear it calling my name. Tell me you caught an Angels or Dodgers game. Tell me Tom didn't drive 10 hours and not see some baseball...

jenn said...

I'm so glad you had a great time! Disneyland is the BEST! What cute pictures of you and your family. Your girls are so grown up, I bet they just loved it. How fun!

Angie said...

It was a ball. I cannot believe I went on that ride. Nice face. haha I love you. Jasmine pics and the girls are darling. xoxo

Kellie Henry said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Your family is so adorable! Everyone needs a good vacation once in a while! Love you guys
-Kel

Lori said...

Disneyland is the best! It looks like you guys had so much fun! It makes our family really want to go back.
Lovey ya

{jane} said...

What a fun trip! That is so awesome that you got to go with your sisters, and all the family! Where are you on the ride that Angie & Tom are on??? chicken?!?

Maybe you could get disney princess sheets for your bed so Tom can remember the good days there...or just a pillowcase.

Erin said...

I ran across your blog, so cute. I have never known anyone that actually ate the trukey legs? Looks like you had a great time. Hope all is well, I haven't seen you since we moved. We only went 1 mile, you'd think we would still see everyone. Your family is growing up.